- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC)
- Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (CEBA)
- Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (SEBA)
- Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy (MEBA)
- Statistics. Computer Science, Business Studies, Accountancy (SCBA)
- History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology (HEPS)
- Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology (PEPS)
In its commencement year, mLAC started with only arts and science stream, making it one of the oldest PU colleges in Bangalore. With time many more courses were introduced making it one of the most dynamic curricula.
mLAC offers myriad areas of programmes within three schools: The School of Science, the School of Commerce and the School of Arts programmes.
After 12th students who are interested can go for higher studies in particular stream. They can also sit for exams in their chosen stream. Most reputed colleges offer plethora of courses for higher studies and some colleges require entrance exams to get admitted into.
Students can even switch streams to a different course after 12th depending on personal interest and aptitude. Some professional course after 12th that student might seek are:
- Computer and IT
- Vocational Education
- Excellent laboratories with modern technology equipments
- Faculty fraternity with more than 15 years of experience
- Regular workshops from international resources and various scientists for pratical exposure
- Various scholarships programs for meritorious students
- Regular visits to research centers for participation in Seminars & Symposiums conducted by eminent scientists and professors
Commerce and Arts
- ITC enabled classroom sessions
- Regular workshops conducted on personality developement, stress management, mock parliament sessioons
- Guest lectures from various industry practicioners
- Focus on career guidance, career counseling, emotional counseling & value education